- Daily Fantasy Sports Bill Introduced in Florida – The Florida Senate Regulated Industries Committee is considering a bill to redefine daily fantasy sports as games of skill, thus exempting the contests from gambling law.
- Celtics Lawyer Clarifies Adam Silver’s Position on Sports Betting – Panel at Harvard Law School tackled the subject.
- Sheldon Adelson and His Lobbyists Don’t Want You To Gamble Online – Adelson is a longtime opponent of iGaming.
- Betway Has New CEO, Sportech Says It Doesn’t Need a CEO or CFO – Anthony Werkman takes the reins at Betway, Sportech will keep costs down as it considers its sale.
- Twelve40 iGaming Deal For Pariplay – Supplier inks another deal for instant win content.
- NYX Secures Betfair US Deal – Betfair US will obtain access to the full suite of NYX OGS content available in NJ iGaming.
- Draftkings Hints At Becoming A Legal US Sportsbook Down The Road – CEO Jason Robins hinted at the idea at Web Summit in Portugal.
- Will PA Online Casinos And Poker Rooms Be Able To Compete With Offshore Sites? – OPR opines.
- Esports.com Awarded EIG Best Startup Award – esports.com is a communicty that produces exclusive content aimed at esports enthusiasts.
- How Cryptocurrencies at Blockchain Are Taking Esports To The Next Level – Blockchain powered solutions are defining the nascent market.
- PUBG Has Sold Over 20 Million Copies – The game continues to grow, the pro scene around it does too.