- Yahoo Receives UK Gambling License for Daily Fantasy Sports – Yahoo enters the UK market for DFS.
- Bede Gaming Enters “Brainstorm Session” – Software provider Bede Gaming takes two days of each year to go all out on innovation. Everyone in the company is told to team up and go to work on any project they desire.
- Popular Survivor Pool Website Shut Down By Feds – Documents and money seized from pool organizers, legality in question.
- Poker Player’s Alliance Urges Players to Push for Legal Online Poker in New York – Rich Muny pens an op-ed as New York enters another legislative session.
- European Commission Drops All Online Gambling Proceedings Involving EU Member States – EC is dropping all enforcement action, which may lead to EU countries closing their borders for iGaming, creating new barriers to entry and potentially stricter licensing regimes.
- Pokerstars Buyer Baazov Goes to Court in Insider Trading Trial – Baazov rapidly ascended after purchasing Pokerstars, and the AMF came striking down.
- Skill Based Games Finding Their Way Into More & More Casinos – Distribution is straightforward, but now the games need to be compelling.
- PUBG to Be Fully Released on December 20th – The game – which was in early access mode – has already sold over 24 million copies and boasts 3 million concurrent online players.
- How a Loyalty Program on Blockchain Works, Explained – Interesting take on blockchain and loyalty.
- What Blockchain Technology Means for Artificial Intelligence – Guaranteeing accuracy of data can be useful for AI.
- France to Allow Blockchain for Trading Unlisted Securities – The French government aims to improve Paris’ image as a center for financial innovation.