- William Hill Set For Return to Profit Growth After Online Overhaul – Hills may have righted the ship in the long term, but in the short term they were hit with a massive fine for “systemic” social responsibility anti-money laundering failures by the UKGC.
- Portuguese Amendment for Technical Standards on Shared Liquidity Becomes Law – Pokerstars set to connect its Portuguese player pool with French/Spanish shared liquidity. Things are changing again.
- NCAA Stays Mum on Sports Betting, But Head of Athletic Directors Group Says 80% Oppose Legalization – Interesting article about the NCAA and sports betting.
- Why PA Should Follow NJ Online Casinos’ Successful Model For Skins – Interesting op/ed from Steve Ruddock.
- PA Governor: State Lottery Will Get a Big Boost From Launch of Online Games – The governor of PA believes that iLottery sales will help turn around an underperforming product that lost tens of millions of dollars last fiscal year.
- What Goes Into Running a Football Club’s Esports Team? – Valencia’s GM and CEO of Team North explains.
- Popular CS:GO Streamer Sues Twitch After Almost 600 Days of Being Banned – Was banned after promoting a skin gambling business without disclosing his ties to the company.
- Telegram Raises $850m in ICO – Targeting $1.2b, will sell out.
- Ethereum Blockchain Startup Partners Thai Government on KYC Program – Thailand could soon figure among the earliest countries to officially implement blockchain technology.
- You Can Now Study Blockchain at University – An Australian university is banking on blockchain.