- New Jersey Can’t Have Sports Betting Yet, Or Can It? – NJ pushing the envelope with Fastpick, what many are dubbing “legal” sports betting
Daily Fantasy Sports
- WNBA Sees ‘Tremendous Growth” With Technology Platforms Like Twitter and Fanduel – WNBA Commissioner talks about viewership data and new exposure.
- Banned CS:GO Twitch Streamer PhantomL0rd Seeks Legal Options Against Twitch Following Gambling Scandal – James Varga was implicated in being involved with skin gambling sites and allegedly rigging percentage of wins and losses.
- Esports Wagering Remains Murky Area for Casinos – The casino industry is working to integrate gambling with esports, or competitive video gaming. “Money matches” abound – but this has been occurring for over a decade.
- Artificial Intelligence Helps Tailor Fit Game Offerings – AI can create more personalized gaming offerings.
- Israel Passes Internet Censorship Law – The law targets illegal gambling, among other categories.
- India: Casinos Have Provided Jobs, Revenue – Chief Minister Manohar Parrikar told the Goa legislative assembly that casinos have contributed to the state’s economy by way of revenue and employment generation.