- US Sports Betting Case Could Have Major Impact on Nevada – Article touches on what could happen in Nevada if PASPA is repealed by SCOTUS.
- Mississippi Says Intent of Fantasy Sports Bill Was Not to Legalize or Prepare for Sports Betting – Despite enacting legislation that appears to pave the way for legalized sports betting in Mississippi, some lawmakers are walking back on the intent. Another article on the subject here.
- Calvin Ayre Pleads Guilty to Misdemeanor, All Other Charges in USA Dropped – Bodog Entertainment founder resolves five-year criminal case, has felony charges dropped.
- Super League Gaming Announces $15m Series C Funding Round – Investors include Nickleodeon, Jeff Vinik, DMG Entertainment, and other pro sports team owners, for amateur esports competition.
Daily Fantasy Sports
- Resorts Casino Launches FastPick Fantasy – Resorts launches first real money house banked fantasy sports game in New Jersey.
- Private Swiss Bank Falcon Enters Bitcoin Market – Boutique investment firm in Switzerland has begun offering to buy bitcoins for its wealthy clients.
- Facebook Brings Live Broadcasting to its Spaces Virtual Reality App – Facebook will soon be allowing users of its Oculus Rift VR system to stream themselves inside VR to their Facebook friends and followers as avatars.