Daily Fantasy Sports
- More than a Billion Dollars in Investment Capital Has Been Sunk into Daily Fantasy Sports Industry – The leagues like it, players like it, where is business going?
- Social Casino Drives Q2 Growth for Sci Games – Revenue growth driven again by interactive division which recorded a 32% increase in revenue.
- Greentube Launches New Titles, and Other Odds and Ends – Recap on comings and goings of Habanero, Greentube, GameArt, etc.
- The Battle for Esports – Gambling on esports has until now been the preserve of bespoke betting start-ups, but now the behemoth sports betting operators are circling.
- Chinese Lottery Provider AGTech Looks to India – AGTech looks to expand beyond its home market for the first time through a joint venture with Paytm.
- Blackstone Acquires Clarion Events – Private equity funds managed by Blackstone announced the purchase of event organizer Clarion.
- Bwin Unveils Upgraded Casino – The new sportsbook and casino site features an overhauled UI, with a variety of enhancements.