- Owners of Closed Arcades Seek Changes in Massachusetts Gaming Laws – Supporters of coin-operated arcades for adults asked lawmakers on Tuesday to change the state’s gaming laws to allow the popular venues to operate without fear of being shut down.
- Doodle Jump to Launch on Casino Floors with Gamblit – Popular mobile game Doodle Jump will be available for the casino floor in the future.
- NBA Commish Adam Silver Estimates Gaming Law Will Change – Silver is in favor of wagering opportunities and touched on this at a recent conference. More on this here.
Daily Fantasy Sports
- Draftkings CEO Jason Robins Talks About Future of Company After Abandoned Merger – Moving to more casual game style, more game types.
- Slingo To Launch in NJ With Rush Street Gaming – Slingo Riches and Slingo Extreme to launch at PlaySugarhouse.com.
- NJ Online Poker Posts Lowest Monthly Revenue in June 2017 – Revenue dipped to $1.73m.
- Esports Integrity Coalition Signs MOU with Malta Gaming Authority – Maltese regulator to collaborate with operators which offer esports to provide information on suspicious betting patterns.