- Leigh Nissim Takes the Reigns as Managing Director of B2B Interactive at Scientific Games – Former Nektan CEO to drive SGI forward.
- Finnish Developer Grand Cru Signs Publishing Deal with Nexon for New Game Battlejack – New game mixes Blackjack with role-playing-game style mechanics. Pokerstars is pursuing a similar path with their new power-up poker games, combining Texas Holdem with RPG style gameplay.
- League of Legends Reality TV Show Coming to Australia – “The Next Gamer” will see 10 players fight for a chance to win a 6 month cnotract with a LoL team competing in the Oceanic Pro League.
- Esports Integrity Coalition, ESL Soften Stance on Lifetime Bans for Cheating – After receiving community feedback, lifetime bans have been deemed ‘inappropriate’ and lifted.
New Jersey Online Gambling
- MGM Launches The First Online Casino To Carry Its Name – MGM has launched playMGM under the Borgata license, the same day as Borgata released a second brand – Scores Casino – into the market. playMGM is powered by GVC.
- Lottoland Takes Out New 120m Euro Insurance Policy in Risk Management Improvement – This guards against the possibility of a purchaser winning a 9 figure jackpot. Lottoland has paid out 838m Euro to its customers since 2013.
- New Jersey Bill Aims to Stop Lottery Keno Game – A new keno being offered by the NJ Lottery Commission essentially expands casino-style gaming outside of the resort, according to legislation introduced by Assemblyman Vince Mazzeo.
- Greentube Launches Casino Content Across Betsson Group Brands – Novomatic’s iGaming subsidiary Greentube has rolled out a selection of slot titles across the Betsson group’s core brands.