- Greece Unveils New iGaming Licensing Plans – New licenses will cost 4m EUR for sports betting operators, with another 1M EUR for additional online gambling. Licenses will be valid for 5 years, among other requirements.
- Fanduel Partners Dash For “Crypto Cup” For DFS – The competition will enable users to win DASH coin.
- SEC Files, Settles Litigation Against Nevada Sports Betting Funds – This comes after two years of investigation into the entity wagering groups, and the cases against Contrarian Investments LLC and Nevada Sports Investment Group, LP were both settled.
- MGM-AAF Sports Betting Deal Raises Real Questions – A reported partnership between MGM and the startup league Alliance of American Football is raising political and ethical questions.
- Mohegan Selected to Oversee Canada Gaming, Entertainment Venues – Expanding their footprint to the Niagara Gaming Bundle.
- Arkansas Sports Betting Earns Spot on November Ballot – Nearly 100k signatures were collected to earn sports betting a spot on the ballot in the November election. This also includes expanded casino gaming.
- NFL Week 2 Lines Comparison at NJ Sportsbooks – A comparison of the different lines at every book.