- Delaware North and Miomni Link Up For Sports Betting – The joint venture between the two companies will involve DN properties, with plans to expand together domestically.
- NJ is About to Get a Boost From NHL and NBA Betting – If initial NFL results were positive, two more professional leagues are about to start their season. Onward and upward!
- Parx and Hollywood Casinos Get Green Light For PA Sports Betting – The PGCB approved the two operators, but the real news is that the Sands Bethlehem has submitted an application for an interactive gaming license (soon to be owned by PCI). In a funny twist of fate, the Sands rep explained their opposition to iGaming, but still requesting a license in representation of Wind Creek.
- West Virginia Moves Ahead Without Integrity Fees – The leagues strike out again.
- Nektan Primed For Growth, Eyes US – The public European company is positioning for sports betting and iGaming in the US.
- Novomatic Names Sports Betting Head For US Push – Felipe Ludena joins Novomatic from the Codere group.
- Fanduel Integrates With Amazon Alexa – Create a pick 6 game for Sunday and Monday NFL night games.
- NBA and MGM Launch Free to Play Game – The first signs of life in the partnership.
- Delaware Sees $17m in Handle For First Month of NFL – Hold is TBD.