- New Mexico Lottery Creating Games Tied to Sporting Events – I predicted this years ago.
- William Hill to Acquire Mr. Green – Will pay roughly $308m for the Swedish operator.
- Jackpocket Raises Additional $16m – Investors include David Stern, Bullpen Capital, BlueRun Ventures, and others.
- Lottoland Dealt Setback in German Court – Court rules company has no legal right to operate in the country.
- Hard Rock and SG Digital Link Up For Scratch Games – Instant win games will be available on the HR Interactive site.
- Fresh Wave of M&A Deals Expected – The rise in the remote gaming duty in the UK will likely result in smaller operators selling.
- Record Smashing September Shows NV Sports Betting Still Reigns Supreme – More than $56m in revenue, a new record for NV books.
- Virginia Enters Sports Betting Conversation – The push to legalize sports betting is moving ahead in the state.