- Oulala To Enter European, Brazilian DFS Markets – B2B supplier’s ambition lays in opening new markets.
- International Sports Betting Integrity Body Reports 72 Suspicious Cases in Q3 – More than half (46) dealing with tennis.
- BetStars Enters Czech Republic – Betstars becomes the first international online sports betting brand to enter the Czech Republic’s newly regulated market.
- A Well Known Quant Firm Is Looking For Traders Who Want to Bet On Sports – Susquehanna International Group has always embraced game theory, and now the US firm is betting that gambling on sports could be its next winning investment strategy.
- Quanta Blockchain Lottery Earns Isle of Man License – Built on the ethereum blockchain, Quanta utilizes smart contracts for ticket sales, the selection of winners, and prize payouts. The system allows for fully autonomous, transparent, manipulation-proof gambling.
- The Stars Group Admits It Owns Pokernews – Revealing one of the worst kept secrets in the poker industry.
- Authentic Gaming Strikes Multilotto Deal – Multilotto players will access games streamed by Authentic Gaming.
- As Esports Continues to Grow Apace, Its Athletes and Startups Are Winning Big – Commentary on the market.
- PUBG Could Be Banned in China For Being Too Violent and Harmful to Young Consumers – The game is incredibly popular in the country, but is only available for download through VPNs as it has yet to be officially approved for distribution.