- Will Connecticut Follow New Mexico’s Lead Into Legal Sports Betting? – John Brennan opines.
- WatchAndWager Takes Major Hit – The US facing ADW operator had its shares tumble by 25% after losing a major B2B syndicate that represented $800k gross margin, and $10M in balances.
- Authentic Gaming Working Through New Market “Hitlist” – Recently signed a deal with Optibet to enter Latvia and Estonia.
- Cherry On The Hunt For Acquisitions – The major European operator is on the hunt for growth.
- PowerPlay Launches in the Caribbean Market – Powered by FSB Technology, the operator is launching in the Caribbean and LatAm.
- Pennsylvania DFS Revenue Surges in September – But will likely be dwarfed by sports betting revenue. The DFS companies took in $2.1m in revenue in the first month of NFL football.
- Utah Goes After Sweepstakes Kiosks – Looking to close a gambling law loophole, one representative is on the hunt.
- West Virginia Sports Betting Handle Around $10M – Totals roughly $2.4m in revenue for the market, though this number includes outstanding futures bets.
- Connecticut Sports Betting Looking Bright in 2019 – “We’re going to get that passed, we’re going to pass it early” if Ned Lamont is elected.