- SugarHouse Continues Strong Sports Betting Operations – Doubles its revenue from month one to two.
- SG Digital Unveils Sportsbook Marketing Service – The digital division of the gaming giant has poached three people from the Romanian operator Superbet. The three executives will be supported by an ops team of 25.
- Nearly 1 in 8 High School Students Play Online Casino Games – According to Canadian researchers, the free games are played by 1 in 8 high schoolers.
- William Hill Inks Deal With NJ Devils – Will open a branded sports lounge at the arena.
- Tropicana Launches Sportsbook – Operated by William Hill, becoming the 9th operator in the market.
- A New York Bookie Nears The End of the Line – Legalized sports betting hasn’t put illegal operations out of business yet, but a culture change is coming. Nice piece from Bloomberg.
- Mohegan Gaming Wins Another Management Agreement – Will operate the Paragon Casino in Louisiana.
- Evolution Launches Infinite Blackjack – Features unlimited seats for players, with a live dealer.
- Penn National and IGT Link Up For Pennsylvania Online Gambling – Will launch under the Hollywood brand.