- 5Dimes Owner Murdered in Costa Rica – The owner of the large black market sports betting site was found dead after a kidnapping late last month.
- Gold Mine: Why New Jersey is Challenging Nevada as a Sports Betting Hub – NY Times article on the launch of the market.
- Lack of Chatter About Illinois Online Gambling Could Be A Good Sign – After recent legislative hearings, Illinois is pondering an omnibus gambling bill.
- Indiana Sports Betting Hearing Comes and Goes – Eilers & Krejcik finished a report recommending Indiana moves forward to legalize sports betting, and integrity/royalty fees come up in the Hoosier State.
- Gordon Wilson Joins William Hill Board – Aims to provide some strategic direction in the United States.
- SportPesa Linked to IPO – The African sports betting giant headquartered in Kenya is trending towards an IPO.
- Caesars Horseshoe Baltimore Partners With Baltimore Ravens – Multi-year marketing deal makes the Horseshoe the official casino partner of the Ravens.
- Three New NJ Apps Go Live – BetStars, 888, and PlayMGM received clearance to go live in the App Store and are now available in New Jersey.