- Adam Silver: “I Don’t Want to Hide From The Fact That I think It Will Be Good For Business” – Speaking about sports betting, Adam Silver finally admits that – integrity fees aside – the regulated market will be good for business.
- Legalized Sports Betting Possible in D.C. Before MLB Season – A proposal to legalize the activity in D.C. is moving forward, and may allow for an “open market”.
- Illinois Sports Betting Takes Center Stage in Gambling Expansion Hearing – State lawmakers appear to be considering an omnibus gaming proposal to expand the activity within the state. Article goes deeper.
- SugarHouse Sports Jumps to Monmouth Park From Golden Nugget – Could not take NBA wagers under Nugget license, so they moved to Monmouth.
- William Hill Wants Regulators to Have Power to Fix Glitches – In a letter sent to the NVGCB, William Hill asks for regulations to be changed to allow the regulators to use discretion to rescind wagers where an obvious error has occurred (a la Fanduel in NJ).
- AGA: MLB and NBA Could See Combined $1.7B From Legalized Sports Betting – Coming on the heels of Adam Silver’s admission that a regulated market is good for business, this new study with Nielsen quantifies the new potential revenue.