- Kambi Extends Sportsbook Deal With Kindred Group – After five good years, the partnership is extended pending shareholder approval.
- MLB Hosting Baseball Games in London, Where Sports Wagering is Legal – The Yankees/Red Sox will play in London in 2019, and I’m sure there will be legal betting on the game with no integrity fees.
- William Hill CEO: Bookmaker Has Already Spent Millions Preparing For US Sports Betting – CEO Philip Bowcock spent a lot of the most recent earnings call discussing preparation for a potential PASPA repeal in the USA.
- NBA’s Adam Silver: “Regulated Betting Can Lead to A Dramatic Increase in Engagement” – Despite lobbyists for the leagues saying that legalized wagering will not result in much added revenue for the leagues, Adam Silver once again undermines the talking points by admitting reality.
- Leagues Push For Integrity Fees Won’t Find Much Support For Intellectual Property Argument – Marc Edelman, sports law expert, writes for Forbes.
- Michigan Lawmaker: Goal is to Pass iGaming Before Summer – Rep. Brandt Iden is bullish on iGaming in his state.
- Eric Schneiderman Resigns – DFS’ biggest opponent is the most recent politician to be caught in the crosshairs of scandal.
- PA GCB Puts Out Regulations For Skins – Likely to hinder operations. PA is a tough model.
- Novomatic/Greentube Pens Content Deal With LeoVegas – The award winning Nordic operator is enhancing their product with Greentube/Novo content.