- Lottoland Considering High Court Challenge – Facing legal blowback in Australia, Lottoland is on the offensive to salvage its big business down under.
- Colorado Lawmakers Seek to Outlaw Certain Gaming Arcades – Measure heads to Governor’s desk.
- Mississippians Could Legally Bet on Football This Season – Here’s what needs to happen.
- NCAA and West Virginia Tangoing? – Representatives from college sports are apparently going to be involved in a meeting in West Virginia about sports betting, amidst reports that the West Virginia Governor Jim Justice is supporting the league positions around sports betting.
- Fanduel CEO: “We Would Get Into Sports Betting” If NJ Wins SCOTUS Case – In a surprise to nobody, the “daily fantasy sports” company is looking to get into sports betting.
- France Sets Online Revenue Record in Q1 – $175.3m in betting revenue was generated during Q1, 55% over Q1 YoY.
- William Hill Cites Online and US Success As Growth Continues – Group revenue was up 3% YoY.
- NJ Horse Racing Tracks Might Go Online – Could capture the iGaming opportunity as the NJ market continues to liberalize.