- The Rise of iGaming in North America – Nice little piece predicting the iGaming sector could be worth $60b by 2020.
- Monmouth Park Cites DFS Issues Amid $150m Claim Against US Sports Leagues – Alleges leagues’ bad-faith conduct and “selective enforcement” since DFS violated PASPA.
- New NY Sports Betting Bill Changes “Integrity Fee” to “Royalty Fee” – Calling it like it is, but giving the leagues what they want.
- Group of Gaming Regulators Slam Leagues’ Plan to Get Fees From US Sports Betting – Top gaming officials from NV, MI, MA, and LA issued a joint statement urging states not to adopt the integrity fees.
- This Week in Sports Betting: A Rundown – The happenings from the exciting week post PASPA repeal.
- CT Governor Wants iGaming As Bargaining Chip in Tribal Sports Betting Negotiations – Strong language from the Governor as he calls on legislature to deal.
- MGM Buys Empire City – For $850 million.
- PA Soft Launches PA iLottery and Instant Win Games – Unveiled on Tuesday.
- NHL Joins NBA, NFL in Call For National Sports Betting Rules – And says league deserves compensation for its intellectual property.
- Can Leagues Own Data Rights When It Comes to US Sports Betting? – John Holden opines.
- World Poker Tour Announces Partnership With Esports Arena Las Vegas – Will host final tables at the arena.
- ReKTGlobal Partners With Bahrain Royal Family – The Royal Family has an esports company, and the partnership will see ReKTGlobal use their infrastructure to grow esports in the middle east.
- Memphis Grizzlies Esports Announce Partnership With FedEx – The partnership will see FedEx advertise on the virtual NBA2k court.
- ESPN to Live Stream League of Legends – New, non-exclusive deal will see LoL come to the mainstream.
- Israel’s New Cryptocurrency Rules For Banks – No online gambling. Banks will be required to monitor crypto transactions for iGaming sites.
- Chinese Report: Blockchain Projects Go From Boom to Bust in 15 Months – A Chinese government analysis has concluded the average lifespan of a blockchain project is 1.22 years.