- Connecticut Appears Likely to Hold Special Session For Sports Betting – Governor and legislative leaders to meet on Wednesday May 30th.
- Paddy Power Betfair Buys Fanduel – Purchases 61% share in the business, with an option to grow to 80% after 3 years, and 100% to 5 years.
- Metric Gaming and Nektan Partner for US Sports Betting – Will provide an integrated racing and sportsbook solution for the emerging US market.
- NBA, MLB Promising Colleges Sports Integrity Fees – In order to garner NCAA support, it appears the leagues have promised the NCAA a cut of any integrity fees.
- Ohio Senator to Introduce Sports Betting Legislation – The state, home to 11 commercial casinos and racinos, is looking to legislate sports betting.
- AGA Urges Federal Government to Cut Sports Betting Taxes – AGA wants to repeal or reduce the federal excise tax on sports betting, among other highlights. The AGA has also come out to formally support online sports betting.