- While PA Plans State Betting Regs, Hatch Eyes Federal Bill – Utah Senator is trying to introduce federal legislation to protect the integrity of sports, in his eyes.
- Boomtown Reno In NGCB Crosshairs Over Illegal iGaming Affiliate Links – Group will likely face significant fines and other penalties after the casino was discovered to have placed affiliate links to two Curacao-based gambling operations on its website in 2017.
- How Lucrative is Taxing iGaming For The UK Government? – Infographic explains.
- NY State Gaming Commission Prepping Sports Betting Regulations Under Current Law – The legislative session adjourns June 20th and lawmakers are now optimistic about getting something done. NY racetracks are also trying to get in the game, while lawmakers say they’re going to get online poker done too.
- IGT Sole Bidder to Run Sports Betting in RI – In a surprise to nobody, Providence based IGT is in the catbird seat to run sports betting in Rhode Island.
- GAN Raises $10m For US Expansion – Eyes real money gaming deals, sportsbook deals, and market domination.
- Credit Card Companies Not Ready for Sports Betting – They’re paying attention to the ruling, but many groups are not able to get in the market yet.
- US Lottery Industry Wants Involvement in Emerging Legal Sports Betting Market – NASPL says it is keenly focused on new wagering activities.
- The US Sports Betting Market Has Been Unlocked – What it means for iGaming, and to domestic and international operators.
- Cherry CEO Arrested on Suspicion of Insider Trading – Anders Holmgren, CEO of the publicly listed gaming operator, has been arrested.
- Rank Group Buys Spain’s 2nd Largest Bingo Operator – UK operator Rank Group is getting into Spain.
- Epic Games Will Pump $100m Into Fortnite Esports Competitions – That’s a big number, but the game has proved to be extremely popular and has moved mainstream.