- William Hill Forecasts Major Profit Reduction After Government Review – The FOBT stake cut may see the British bookmaker lose 100m GBP in profit.
- Millennials Favor Legalizing Online Gambling, Find Casinos Depressing – Data from YouGov profiles reveals interesting insights about millennial consumer behavior as it relates to gambling.
- NJ iGaming Going Strong, But Changes Are On The Horizon – Sports betting is coming, and the market is becoming more crowded.
- Gambling, Tech Firms Scramble For Foothold in Sports Betting – It’s a gold rush.
- Idea Floated to Legalize Sports Betting in Small Ohio Bars – One lawmaker in Ohio is pushing for it.
- High Cost of Launching Sports Betting in Certain States Could Keep Companies Away – Like Pennsylvania, for example.
- Delaware Eyes Swift Action on Sports Betting Legislation – Delaware has parlay betting and is looking to expand its offering.
- New Hampshire Governor and Senate Discuss Sports Betting – “Nationally it’s $100 billion to $400 billion a year, and if New Hampshire is a half percent of that, the math is the math,” said state lottery Executive Director Charles McIntyre. “It’s hundreds of millions of dollars a year in gross revenue.” Another high powered state official that knows absolutely nothing about sports betting.