- Churchill Downs Teams Up With Golden Nugget and SBTech – CDI will launch iGaming and sports betting, making this significant announcement today.
- Mark Cuban: SCOTUS Ruling On Betting Doubled Franchise Values – Mark Cuban told CNBC that his and similarly situated team values just skyrocketed.
- Illegal Betting May Thrive As States Like NY Legalize Gambling – Professional hack Les Bernal opines that the illegal market will grow now that there is regulated sports betting.
- What Legal Sports Betting Means For The Future of Fanduel and Draftkings – The companies are celebrating this as the savior of their business, and FanDuel is on the cusp of being acquired by Paddy Power Betfair, who confirmed their talks to buy this morning.
- Special Session Could Save Connecticut’s Gambling Expansion Efforts – Play USA opines.
- Mississippi Will Likely Follow NJ As The Next State To Launch Sports Betting – And will likely have a regional monopoly for the foreseeable future.
- Louisiana Illustrates How Messy iGaming Can Be With Bad Law – The LA DFS bill is extremely confusing and chops up the state into specially geolocated parishes, depending on the outcome of parish-wide voting.
- Genius Sports Inks Data Partnership With NCAA – Interesting times in sports betting.
- Unikrn CEO: “Our Dream Became Real” – Unikrn is poised to own the real money esports betting market in the USA.
- How The SCOTUS Decision Will Affect Esports – Surprise, it’s going to get bigger.
- Could Facebook, Esports, Media Boom From Legalized Sports Betting? – In the hottest take to end all hot takes, an analyst believes that sports betting will drive value indirectly to other verticals.
- Play2Live Launches Venture Fund to Invest in Gaming And Esports Industries – The initial value of the fund is $2m.
- Minute Media Raises $17m – Minute Media provides user-generated sports and esports articles and video content that gets distributed by sports brands and MM’s own websites, attracting upwards of 80m unique users each month.