- Paddy Power Betfair Close to Acquiring Fanduel – Multiple sources indicate that a deal to acquire the DFS business and roll it into PPB is almost done.
- Supreme Court Ruling Favors Sports Betting – The major news of the day, sports betting is coming to the USA. Many states will look to accelerate authorization, like Illinois.
- Will Lawmakers Merge Sports Betting and Online Gambling? – The two are intertwined, and it makes sense.
- NJ iGaming Market Has Second Best Month – In a busy news day, NJ quietly posted its second highest revenue month ever in April.
- William Hill Ready to Launch in NJ – Monmouth Park might take the first sports betting wager on Memorial Day.
- PASPA Author Orrin Hatch to Introduce Federal Sports Betting Bill – Likely to come with heavy lobbying from the leagues.
- Updated List of States With Sports Betting Movement – Colorized map.
- Legalized Sports Gambling Could Benefit Huge Credit-Card Banks – Groups like Worldpay are about to make a killing with the new market unlocked.
- Gaming Stocks Surge as US Sports Betting Ban Falls – Operators, software providers, casinos are all up.
- PUBG Announces $150k North American Qualifier Esports Tournament – PUBG antes up in esports.