- The Stars Group Enters Into Agreement To Increase Ownership in Crownbet and Acquire William Hill Australia – All of a sudden, The Stars Group owns 20% of the Australian market.
- It’s a Big Week for PA iGaming – Officials mulling over regulations in meetings.
- Churchill Downs in Full Gallop Towards Sports Betting – Buys Casinos in Pennsylvania, Mississippi.
- MLB Commissioner Mad With West Virginia Over Sports Gambling – WV sends a bill to the Governor’s desk without an integrity fee payable to the leagues.
- Golden Nugget NJ Becomes First Gambling Site to Hit 500 Games – Milestone in the NJ market from the market leader.
- Brazil: Senate Gambling Bill To Be Discussed By Committee Next Wednesday – It looks like Brazil is finally on the cusp of liberalizing gambling through the integrated resort model.
- February Esports Investment Recap – Over $200m raised.