- 888: PA Should Allow Online Casinos to Offer Multiple “Skins” – 888 penned a letter to the PAGCB arguing for the proliferation of “skins” in the PA market.
- Monmouth Park Racetrack Positioned to Expand Into Las Vegas Style Sportsbook – Will take online bets with partner William Hill.
- Here’s How the SCOTUS Decision Could Push Congress to Action – Sports betting momentum continues… and how Congress could get involved.
- WV Sports Betting Almost A Done Deal – Legislature sends bill to governor, without an integrity fee for the leagues.
- The Wire Act of 1961: When The Internet Met the “Bedrock” Federal Sports Betting Law – Great article from attorney Ryan Rodenberg on the history of the Wire Act.
- Churchill Downs Eyes PA Gambling Market – Churchill Downs purchased two casinos from Eldorado Resorts, and is now looking for a B2B partner for iGaming.
- GVC To Buy Leading Georgian Betting Group – GVC to purchase Crystalbet for a total potential consideration of 150m Euro.
- How US Sports Betting is Rampant and Mostly Illegal – Article from Bloomberg explores the issue.
- More Evidence that CT is Considering Online Gambling Legislation Emerges – Article recaps the sports betting hearing and makes some predictions.
- Illegal Gambling Sees Russian Punters Pouring Over $1b Per Year into Offshore Accounts – Ahead of the World Cup, online gaming is in the hot seat in Russia.
- NJ Online Casinos Still Have Plenty of Room to Grow in 2018 and Beyond – Growth may come from interstate iPoker, improvement in payments, and increased awareness of product.
- Breaking Down the PA Online Gambling Market: Rivers Casino – Will leverage Rush Street Interactive’s platform.
- New Analyst White Paper Predicts 19% iGaming Revenue Growth in NJ – Reaching $292.3m, projected.
- Authentic Gaming Signs Global Deal with Betsson – Will launch Foxwoods tables across its entire portfolio of brands.
- Greentube Partners With Cashbet to Launch Cryptocurrency in its Gametwist Platform – A platform for social casino and skill games, GameTwist, will begin allowing players to purchase credits using Cashbet Coin – a new cryptocurrency.
- Online Gambling in Louisiana? – New legislation pops up in the state.
- FanAI Has Backing of Cleveland Cavaliers – Platform looks to bridge the connection between an esports audience and sponsors.
- FC Barcelona Have Entered Esports – Gerard Pique is the President and Founder of eFootball.Pro.
- Overwatch: Birth of a Professional Sports League – Rolling Stone article writes about the esports phenomenon.
- Porsche Exploring Blockchain Technology in Cars – Locking and unlocking vehicle, opening doors, etc.
- Banks Successfully Transact $30m in Securities Using Blockchain Tech – Credit Suisse and ING Groep NV used blockchain technology to test transactions, and it worked.
- Walmart to Implement Blockchain-Based Delivery System – Patent for its “Smart Package” system employs a blockchain-based tool to track package contents, environmental conditions, location, and other details. The device to deliver packages are intended to be autonomous vehicles and unmanned drones.
- Chile Adopts Blockchain Technology For National Energy Grid – CNE will use blockchain to authenticate information like marginal costs, average market prices, fuel prices, and compliance with renewable energy law.