- Federal Court Rules Big Fish Casino Constitutes Illegal Online Gambling – According to Washington law, and one federal judge, Big Fish Casino is now operating an illegal gambling product.
- Super Bowl Handle Creates Record Month for NV Sportsbooks – Total revenue came in at $11m, with handle passing $400m for the month.
- Nevada Regulators Approve Expanded Wagering – New prop bets are coming to a sportsbook near you.
- How Long Will AGA Hold Back Online Gambling Support? – It seems as if the group’s position is changing, given new entrants to the organization and a changing market.
- Catena Media Continues Acquisition Spree in US – Buys BonusSeeker.com, a NJ iGaming affiliate, for a total $11m in consideration.
- Vietnam Emerging as One of SouthEast Asia’s Blockchain Innovation Hubs – Ho Chi Minh City recently held a blockchain conference, and is currently the home of Infinity Blockchain labs.