- New Jersey Man Joins iGaming, Wins $194k on 1st Spin – Wins on SugarHouse Casino.
- SkyBet Penalized For Self-Exclusion Failures – Skybet is set to pay a 1m GBP penalty after finding around 50k self-excluded customers received marketing materials for the company, with more than 700 able to open and use duplicate accounts to gamble.
- LeoVegas Buys World of Sportsbetting – Gains a foothold in Germany through its sports betting license and casino license.
- Illinois Sports Betting Debate Heats Up – A few sports betting bills are up for discussion, potentially paving the way for a compromise bill.
- The Future of Legalized Sports Betting Can Go Four Different Ways – According to quotable attorney Dan Wallach.
- Connecticut Considering Legal Online Poker & Casino Games – Another article covering action in the state from USPoker.
- States Exploring Legal Sports Betting Should Scrap In-Person Registration – Short article discussing why in-person registration isn’t the greatest idea.
- Riot Games Confirms Huge Price Tag on League of Legends Franchises – Will cost 8-10.5m Euro to buy in to a franchise slot.