- Is The Latest Tax Revenue Estimate For CT Online Gambling Realistic? – Based on the NJ model, the answer is yes. Robert Dellafave explores.
- The AGA Might Be Closer to Shifting its Online Gambling Position – The addition of new members endemic to the iGaming space might signal a shift in position from the AGA.
- Why PA iGaming Could Be Bigger Than NJ – High cost of entry and pay to play, but the market is much larger and could have less skins.
- Alabama Fantasy Sports Bill Dies Again – Fanduel and Draftkings remain out of the market.
- Odds, Integrity, and Preparations For the Supreme Court To Rule on Sports Betting – Op/ed by Larry Gibbs.
- Online Lottery is Starting to Spread Across the Northeast – iLottery is projected to have the highest growth curve in all online gaming by the early 2020’s.
- Amazon’s New GameOn API Helps Developers Add Esports Competitions to Their Games – The AWS powered platform is for third party developers to integrate to allow for turnkey competitions on their games.
- Colorado Lawmakers Propose Using Blockchain to Protect State Data – Bill aims to encourage state agencies to research uses for blockchain tech to potentially reduce costs by eliminating redundancies and preventing fraud.
- State Department and Coca-Cola To Use Blockchain in Fight Against Forced Labor – The goal is to use blockchain’s ledger tech to create a secure registry for workers that can be used to fight forced labor, child labor, and other exploitative practices.