- Will PartyPoker Be Relevant in Pennsylvania? – GVC is exploring partnerships in the state.
- Shawn Fluharty is West Virginia’s Champion – The WV legislator is bullish on sports betting in his state, and interviews with LegalSportsReport.
- Georgia Senate Panel Backs Bill to Tax, Regulate Fantasy Sports– The state has iLottery, and it looks like DFS could be next.
- Kindred Group and BetClic Receive Shared Liquidity Poker Licenses – Europe is changing, and poker might boom again.
- After Calling Company a “Criminal Element” AGA Adds Pokerstars to the Board– 6 groups were added to the AGA board, signaling a clear shift in the lobbying group’s sentiment.
- NJ Puts Up Monster iGaming Numbers in February – $22m for the month.
- UK National Lottery Accounts Hacked – Camelot urges their online users to change their credentials.
- Pokerstars Taps India Market Through Partnership With Lottery Operator – Pokerstars has had its sights set on India for some time, and have now found an interesting partner.
- Activision Blizzard Launches Esports Division With 3 Senior Hires – Pulling from sports leagues, AB is making some serious moves.
- La Liga to Kick Off Esports Tournament in Barcelona– Aims to be the premier esports competition in Spain.
- Valve Moves ‘The International’ to Vancouver– Seattle loses the world’s biggest esports tournament.
- ESL Partners With Big East Conference – Esports is coming to some big east schools