- Lottoland Unveils World’s Largest Scratch Card – 10m GBP prize will offer better odds than the national lottery.
- Dafabet Closes UK-Facing Online Casino Amidst Regulatory Pressure – The largest Asian operator is pulling out of the UK market.
- NCPG Wants to Put a 1% Integrity Fee to Good Use – And actually put the funds towards integrity monitoring, problem gambling, and financing strong regulations.
- UK & Gibraltar Sign Continued Market Access Agreement for iGaming – Even post-Brexit, Gibraltar licensed operators will be able to serve the UK market under new agreement.
- NY Sports Betting Bill Advances Out Of a Senate Committee – Not a surprise, but now we wait.
- Portland Trailblazers To Launch NBA2K Franchise – Latest team to announce their entry into esports.
- Alibaba Endorses Esports For Olympics – But not violent video games.
- New Esports Betting Operator Focused On Integrity – Wants to capitalize on the perceived shortfalls of other operators in the market.
- BigBook Will Support Bitcoin Wagering For NCAA Basketball Tournament – Bitcoin gambling… on the rise.