- Stars Group Raises $622m in Public Offering – Will help fund its acquisition of Sky Betting & Gaming, which it agreed to purchase for $4.7b.
- PGCB Says Only One Online Sports Book Per Casino – No skins will be offered in PA for sports betting.
- Fantasy Sports in Indiana Supreme Court – Draftkings and Fanduel are under the microscope for a case that could have major implications for their business and sports betting.
- Report Says New York Will Be Largest US Sports Betting Market – Will top Nevada, but the report fails to account for California and Texas, which will likely be larger if the activity is legalized within those states.
- PA Casinos Ask Governor to Suspend iLottery Games – Claim a direct incursion on their own yet-to-launch online games.
- DFS Generated $335m in Revenue – Official numbers from the NY State Gaming Commission for a full year’s activity.
- Online Poker Was 8 Votes From Passing in NY – NY lawmaker sheds light on what it looked like within their legislature. 2019 is likely the year.
- Olympic Committee Forum To Focus on Esports – Could we see esports at the Olympic games?