- Pariplay Wins Mobile Gaming Software Award – EGR B2B awards conclude and Pariplay wins best mobile gaming software award for 2018.
- New Letters Reveal NFL, NBA, MLB, and Colleges’ Problems With PA Sports Betting Law – Public comments have been released by PA, shedding good insight into what the leagues are thinking. Some really interesting tidbits in here.
- No Sports Betting in New York This Year – Legislature fails to pass the bill as the session closes.
- Rhode Island Sports Betting Bill Passes Legislature – Waiting for Governor’s signature, which will undoubtedly be given, as she was the one who made the proposal for the state budget in the first place.
- Draftkings Signs Sports Betting Deal with Kambi – Launch in NJ imminent.
- Pittsburgh Pirates Emerge With Insane Stance on Sports Betting – They want money from sports betting to take care of their stadium, among other things.
- New Study: Half of Fantasy Sports Players are Sports Bettors – In one of the least surprising studies of all time, fantasy sports players are interested in sports betting.
- FanDuel is Outpacing Draftkings in Fantasy Sports Revenue – At least in Pennsylvania… as PA releases their May tax revenue report.
- Congress Allegedly Postpones Sports Betting Hearing – Reports surfacing that the originally scheduled federal hearing will be postponed.
- Dutch Gambling Regulator Calls For Innovation – Government reveals market liberalization progress.
- How Tennessee Colleges, Pro Leagues Are Reacting to Sports Betting – A look into the market, with a focus on the south.
- Activision Blizzard Snags Another NBA Exec to Esports Sales Team – AB hires former NBA associate VP of International Business Development and Global Partnerships, Jack Harari, as the VP of International Partnerships.