- The Landscape for US Online Gambling is Looking Good for 2019 – iGaming is becoming a reality across the country, with many states expected to take action in 2019.
- Scott Butera to Head MGM Interactive – Will concentrate initially on sports betting and skill gaming, with no mention of online gambling.
- Global Daily Fantasy Sports Launches Microgame into Italian Network – The B2B provider will now offer DFS on Microgame in Italy.
- Making Sense of the Pro Sports Leagues’ Search for Sports Betting Data Fees – John Holden covers patents, IP, trademarks, copyrights.
- Kentucky Lawmakers Create Panel to Advance Sports Betting Regulation – 9 members of the legislature announced they’re teaming up to explore the topic as a group.
- Don’t Bet on Legal Football Wagering This Season in Michigan – Several Michigan lawmakers told reporters not to expect sports betting until very late in 2018, at the earliest. Article also contains projections of about $300-$500m in revenue to the state, which is misguided.
- Kambi Delivers Rush Street’s Colombian Sportsbook – In time for the world cup, Rush Street launches Rushbet.co in the new regulated market.
- US Sports Camps Executive Launches Esports Camps – Partners with Esports Arena, will offer camps for League of Legends in partnership in Robert Morris University, University of Toronto Esports.
- Esports Boot Camp Helps High Schoolers Develop Skills – Harrisburg University of Science and Technology will unleash its new varsity esports team, and hosting a boot-camp to find future ‘athletes’