- Delaware Sports Betting Future Prices Show Regional Bias – Will be the first to show how pricing will occur intra-state.
- Online Gambling Unlikely in Connecticut Special Session – Jen Newell covers.
- Sports Betting and PA Hot Topics at First Post-PASPA Gaming Conference – Including some operators weighing in on viability of PA market.
- Rhode Island Sports Betting Language Poised to be Part Of State Budget – RI lawmakers are considering sports betting in the state budget package.
- A Fanduel Casino? It Might Happen in NJ – Paddy Power Betfair inks deal with Meadowlands, and online gambling may be included for the brand.
- Should Connecticut Grab a Cut of The Sports Betting Action? – Includes a quote from the former CT lottery chair, estimating $700-$800m in revenue based upon an “independent study.” Those numbers have no basis in reality.
- Alabama’s Longtime Hostility to Gambling Shows Signs Of Fading – NY Times article weighs in, saying gambling isn’t the same moral issue in Alabama as it once was.
- Sports Leagues: Nevada is Regulating Sports Betting Wrong – The latest in league talking points…
- Online Gambling Payment Processing Climate Could Improve With Sports Betting – The market will rapidly unlock moving forward.
- Maryland Governor Chimes in On Sports Betting – “There’s certainly a possibility.”
- NY Sports Betting Bills Start to Move – Key lawmakers agree on identical language. There’s only one week left in the session.
- California Sports Betting Effort Comes Via Ballot Initiative – Filed this week qualifying the petition for 2020.
- With New Ground Comes New Legal Challenges – What might happen in sports betting?
- Draftkings Targets $150m Investment – Attempting to become a major player in sports betting.
- Lottoland Player Wins $106m – Insurance backed lottery pays out its biggest winner to date.
- Switzerland Legalizes iGaming – Bans foreign operators.
- Rush Street Interactive Gets Colombian Online Gaming License – Will push out their new sportsbook in beta for the world cup.
- Governor of Connecticut Signs Blockchain Working Group Bill Into Law – Aimed to foster the expansion of blockchain in the state.