- Millennials, Generation Z, and Gaming Habits – A must read for a glimpse into the future.
- Poker Alliance Embraces Online Poker As Central Issue – The Poker Alliance, born out of the old Poker Player’s Alliance, is starting to roll out information about its platform as it lobbies for poker to become legal online throughout the country.
- How The Fanduel Founders and Staff Lost Out to Wall Street – Fanduel’s acquisition by Paddy Power Betfair saw its founders leave with nothing.
- Harrah’s Online Casino Player Wins 2nd Largest Progressive Slot in NJ Online History – One lucky gambler claims the $687,786 jackpot.
- Caesars Steps Into Unfamiliar Role In Indiana – Will operate a horse track.
- Cybercrime Meets Insider Trading in Sports – NY Times piece on cybercrime and sports betting.
- MGM Acquires Hard Rock Rocksino in IL – $1.06b purchase price sees MGM in Illinois.
- Havenick Family Expanding Gambling Footprint in Florida – Magic City Casino owners will open gambling facility for jai-alai and poker near downtown Miami.
- SportRadar Valued at $2.4b With New Investors – New money in the company sees its value soar further.
- GAN Raises Funds For US Sports Betting Push – Raises 7.5m GBP to support its growth in the US market.
- Temporary Sports Betting Regulations Are Going Awry – The confusing market is getting even more confusing.
- Jeff Gural: Meadowlands Needs More Than Sports Betting to Survive – Sports betting will help, but it won’t be their silver bullet.
- The Esports Monday Morning Briefing – A rundown of esports news from the week.
- Goldman Sachs Releases Insights Into Esports Market – New report from the wall street giant.