- Online Poker Strikes Out Again in New York – Article has a brief glimpse into NY politics as blame continues to shift.
- Playtech Stock Price Plummets After Asian Profit Warning – Playtech warns a sudden downturn in Asia could lead iGaming revenues to be 70m EUR below expectations.
- Sports Betting Companies and The “Free Ride” From Leagues – John Holden explores after some tough talk from the MLB commissioner.
- Resorts AC Inks Deal With SBTech – SBTech will supply Resorts in NJ with sports betting technology, hinting at Mohegan Sun’s plan.
- Australian Parliament Passes Ban on Lottery Betting Websites – Lottoland out in the cold after the Australian government cracks down. Lottoland will continue to fight this.
- Gamblit CEO Confident Skill Based Games Will Make Mark – Article in LVRJ. Gamblit has raised an additional $25m from investors and continues to try to get skill games to take in the market.
- This Week in Sports Betting – Overview from LegalSportsReport.
- Stars Group Expands Private Offering to $1b – Raising additional funds to finance purchase of Sky Betting and Gaming.
- Gambling Revenue to Surge in Spain After New Tax Break – Spanish government passes budget lowering tax rate for most types of online gambling.
- Golden Nugget Expands to Offer Live Dealer Blackjack – Community blackjack game where an unlimited number of players can share the same hand.
- First Impressions of Hard Rock’s Online Casino – Some good, some bad, still in beta.
- Sports Betting Gives Boyd an Excuse to Expand – Analysis on what Boyd might do next.
- With 500k Active Users, Dreamteam is Prime to Lead Esports Market – Ethereum based recruiting and management system for esports will help the market grow.
- To Eliminate Match Fixing in Esports, Pay Players More – One journalist opines on how to tackle the perceived integrity issue in esports.