- Bet365 To Be a Skin, Not Platform, For Hard Rock – Initial confusion around the deal leads to clarification that Bet365 will operate on its own, under the Hard Rock license, in NJ.
- A Safe Bet: Legal Gambling Could Change the Way We Watch, Talk, and Experience Sports – WaPo article opines.
- The Real World Cup Winner? Online Gambling – Brits are expected to wager $3.31b alone on the world cup.
- DFS Revenue Growth Appears to be Stalling – NY State Gaming Commission released a report indicating DFS only experienced 2.4% YoY growth.
- Lawyer Who Reps Cubs and Yankees Speaks Out Against MLB’s Sports Betting Policy – The whole situation makes no sense.
- Colleges Taking Integrity Fee Crash Course From Pro Sports Leagues? – It looks like colleges are getting into the mix on the integrity fee conversation too. It’s all about the money.
- If You’re Not a PA Casino, Can You Get a PA Sports Betting License? – There’s no clear answer, but it appears there is a path to potentially doing so.
- Interview with Rush Street Interactive President Richard Schwartz – Talks about where RSI is going.
- PA iLottery Players Wager Over $21m in First Month – Generated roughly $3m in revenue.
- Iowa Lawmakers, Casinos, Lottery, All-in For Sports Betting – Who will run it?
- Kansas and Missouri Prepare to Offer Sports Betting – Legislation likely to go in 2019.
- UCLA Esports To Become Official Club Sport in 2018-2019 School Year – Esports was officially added to the club sports list.
- $26M Invested in Esports in June – Overview of the movement.