- Documents Reveal Fanduel Founders, Most Employees Get $0 in Paddy Power Betfair Deal – Majority ownership dragged along minority ownership, and the minority ownership was left with nothing.
- Chinese World Cup Betting Could Top $7.5b – With billions more to be wagered illegally.
- Racetracks Handle Over $7m in Wagers in First 20 Days of Delaware Sports betting – Some of the article is inaccurate, but net proceeds were $875,216.
- Bet365 And Hard Rock Partner For Sports Betting – Surprising move from both groups.
- What is Kambi And How Did it Become a Major US Sports Betting Player? – Deals with Draftkings and Rush Street have launched Kambi more mainstream in the USA.
- PGA Tour Wants Royalty as Gambling Apps Fuel Golf Betting Boom – PGA has no problem with betting, but they want their cut.
- Special Olympics and Microsoft Partner on an Esports Event – Might be a first of its kind event.