- Are MGM and Boyd Trending Towards a Mega-Merger? – With acquisition targets dwindling, are these two powerhouse brands planning for something bigger?
- Caesars Launches Sports Betting in NJ – Bally’s started taking bets at 11AM EST, while Harrahs will launch on August 1st.
- Blackstone Linked With Codere Acquisition – May acquire the leading Spanish gambling operator. Their portfolio includes 5,000 sports betting shops and 149 gaming halls.
- How Sky Sports Added a Social Dimension to Sports Betting – An overview of the new feature.
- Sports Betting Coming to Beau Rivage – Sports betting will launch on Wednesday.
- The Newest NJ Sports Betting Deal: Sci Games and Caesars – In a widely expected move, Caesars links up with Openbet/SG to power sports betting.
- William Hill Australia and Crownbet Merge – Will form BetEasy, after losing the fight to use the Sportingbet brand.
- Ohio Moves Closer to Legalized Sports Wagering – 2019 will have movement to pass sports betting in the state.
- Andre Iguodala, Steph Curry Invest in Esports – Part of a team investing $37m into team SoloMid, according to Forbes.