- Latest Entrant to New Jersey: Unibet – Kindred Group announced their entry in an earnings call. They rely heavily on the Kambi platform.
- Sky Bet Launches “Group Bets” – The new option enables a number of friends to create a group and build a “group bet” accumulator (parlay).
- Where Penn National Plans to Start Sports Betting By Football Season – Mississippi, West Virginia, and potentially Pennsylvania. They also spoke about their plans for online gaming, and “long term strategic opportunity”.
- Historical Horse Racing Moves Ahead in Illinois– Despite legal questions, The Illinois Racing Board moved ahead with plans to introduce this gaming at horse tracks across the state.
- New England Presents a Mixed Bag For Sports Betting – An overview of the region and sports betting.
- Boyd to Continue Purchasing Casinos – CEO says they would consider additional deals with gaming REITs as they look at expanding their business. Penn National also expects more acquisitions after they complete the Pinnacle deal.
- How an Investment Bank Missed The Mark in Evaluating Sports Betting – Union Gaming released an analysis of the market that, generally, was off the mark.
- US Sports Betting Integrity and the European Experience – The interests of operators and leagues are aligned, but how we get there is still an open question.