- NCAA Must “Evolve and Expand” Post-PASPA, Says Chief Legal Officer – Say their position on sports wagering remains, and they are focused on maintaining game integrity.
- Dennis Drazin: Slayer Of The Nevada Sports Betting Monopoly – Nice piece on the man behind NJ’s fight.
- Fanduel Sportsbook at Meadowlands Can’t Pay Winning Tickets – Bettors were left frustrated with Fanduel sportsbook when bettors were left without payouts for winning tickets.
- WV Lottery Officials Say They’re On Track For September Rollout – Sports betting will begin in West Virginia within months.
- Is There Any Role Left For Federal Regulation of Sports Wagering? – A piece from Eric Fikry, a partner at Blank Rome.
- Swiss Casinos’ Online Partners Need “Five Year Good Reputation” – Casinos cannot choose a partner that have taken bets from Swiss customers within the last 5 years.