- Lawmakers Start Eyeing Legal Colorado Sports Betting For Next Year – In a surprise to nobody, Colorado is looking to liberalize its market. It seems like they may also support online operation.
- Gambling and Drugs May Be The Cure For CT’s Ailing Economy – Sports betting and cannabis at the centerpiece of this article.
- Did The Supreme Court Reinterpret The Wire Act to Allow Cross-Border Sports Betting? – Attorney Dan Wallach opines in Forbes.
- Churchill Downs Pulls Out of Deal To Buy Lady Luck – Eldorado and CDI scrap deal to sell Lady Luck in MS.
- Kentucky Gubernatorial Candidate In Favor of Allowing Casinos in State – Andy Beshear, current AG and son of former Gov. Steve Beshear, is a supporter of legalized casino gambling.
- Idaho to Vote This Fall on Legalizing Historical Horse Racing Machines – Will resurrect the issue… HHR was previously legal in Idaho.
- The Stars Group Completes Acquisition of Sky Betting and Gaming – This makes the Stars Group the world’s largest publicly traded iGaming company.
- Carolina Panthers Owner Predicts Ratings Will Drop With Sports Betting – Doesn’t make sense, but that’s what David Tepper thinks!
- NFL Betting Lines Conundrum: What Happens When Everyone Bets The Home Team? – A coming example in the Northeast.
- Overview of NJ Online Sports Betting – New portion of law kicks in, and here’s the recap of what the competitive landscape looks like.
- Ocean Resort & Hard Rock Entering Crowded iGaming Market – Is there even room for more? Ocean Resorts soft launched their product.
- A Closer Look at Bet365’s Entry Into US Market – Inked deal with Hard Rock, and the sports betting giant will go live once (if) they’re licensed.
- Foundry IV and MGM Expand Partnership – Will build new tournament series, new game, casino gaming platform, and a new federation built around “new sports”.
- The NHL’s Future in Esports – They are extremely interested. The NBA came out with their NBA2K league and it was a lackluster start.
- Could Esports Explode in AC? – New potential data deal hints at future hub.
- Blizzard Signs Multiyear Deal to Bring Overwatch Mainstream – Will feature on ESPN, ABC, and Disney channels.