- Scientific Games Completes Acquisition of NYX – Creates a “global digital gaming and lottery powerhouse” in a deal worth $626.5m.
- Poker Yaar Goes Live on Indian Poker Network – Operating as “skill gaming”, this site goes live with MicroGaming.
- Online Gaming in Nevada Proving Beneficial to Land Based Casinos – Major sportsbook growth appears to have been fueled by convenience betting/iGaming.
- Golden Nugget Launches Live Casino Hold’em Online – Newest live dealer games sees the Golden Nugget maintaining their competitive edge in New Jersey.
- Pennsylvania Looking at iLottery As Early as Spring – One of the biggest lotteries in the country is looking at going live online.
- Is Rhode Island Looking to Legalize Online Casino Gambling to Fill Budget Gap? – Article explores.
- Draftkings is Testing a Fantasy Contest Focused on a Single NFL Game – Is it breaking the law? Does anyone even care?
- Six Stories to Watch in Esports Betting For 2018 – More ICOs, skin betting, and regulatory issues.
- Overwatch League Primer – The first season is about to kick-off, and here’s what you need to know.
- Mark Zuckerberg Looking to Explore Blockchain For Facebook – He plans to study encryption and the blockchain to see how to best leverage it in their services.