- William Hill Weighs Sale of Australian Unit – Regulatory crackdown is putting pressure on the business.
- GAN, SBTech Ink Strategic Agreement – SBTech to integrate its sports betting technology into GAN’s platform.
- SportRadar Integrity Product Flags Activity That Leads to Lifetime Ban for FIFA Ref – Monitoring technology played a key role in stopping potential match-fixing.
- Merger Proposed Between MGM, Caesars REITs – Would have a combined value of $22bn. Another article here.
- MLS to Launch FIFA Esports League – eMLS Cup coming to a console near you.
- Job Posting Suggests “eNFL” Could Be Coming Next – NFL’s Head of Gaming and Esports will lead strateigc planning, partner management, and execution of League’s gaming efforts across all platforms.
- Exciting Possibilities Associated With Blockchain Technology – Article from HuffPo explains and explores.