- UK Children’s Commissioner Demands Crackdown on Free-To-Play Online Casino Games– In a trend starting from late 2016, the UK is looking into the perceived perils of social casino
- GAN Brokers Strategic Deal with SBTech – GAN will serve SBTech’s sports betting technology in the USA
- NJ iGaming Win Up Nearly 25% in 2017 – Revenues totaled nearly $250m for the year
- Don’t Bet On Sports Betting Coming to South Carolina – Reps say the prospect of passing sports betting law is slim right now
- New Fantasy Sports Game Revives Sports Betting Concerns – Draftkings offering single-game DFS, despite appearing like it violates federal law
- iLottery Expected to Generate $250m for PA – Launch of online lottery coming soon and expected to drive significant revenue for the state.
- SEGA Launches Slots App– SEGA slots features classic sega characters.
- NBA, MLB Appear to Think They’re Going to Lose Sports Betting Case – Effort in Indiana appears to show the leagues are prepared for a post-PASPA world
- Major League Soccer Teams Getting Into Esports– Montreal, Toronto, and Vancouver to compete in FIFA.
- Richmond Raceway Launching Esports Experience – NASCAR and video gaming collide for new fan experience
- What The Future of Esports May Hold After Launch of Overwatch League – Article from TheStreet
- Baidu Unveils Blockchain-As-A-Service Platform – Low cost traceability and trading platform from Asian giant