- ReelNRG Integrating Game Portfolio to Pariplay – Pariplay adds more content from an exciting new vendor.
- Draftkings Moving Headquarters, Increasing Workforce By Nearly 300 – Over the next 18 months Draftkings is expanding… massively.
- The Rise And Fall of DFS Live Events – The bubble burst, but will it turn back around?
- LeoVegas To Buy UK Casino Operator For $88m – LeoVegas is on a tear, expanding rapidly.
- PA Aims for Springtime Launch of iLottery – Authorizing online lottery was part of the PA legislature iGaming bill.
- Lawmakers to Justice Department: Keep iGaming Legal – Federal lawmakers from both parties in NJ penned a letter to Deputy AG Rod Rosenstein urging him not to rescind a 2011 legal opinion that iGaming is permissible under federal law.
- Are Northeast Casinos At A Tipping Point? – Gambling continues to expand.
- Allied Esports Sets March 22 Date for Grand Opening of Esports Arena Las Vegas – Strip arena will be unveiled.
- Esports Driving South Korean Gaming Market to New Heights – Gaming is big business in SK.
- How Much Do Esports Players Make? – Article explores.
- New Bill Would Study if Loot Boxes Constitute Gambling in Washington State – The nanny state for online gambling is looking to involve itself in esports again.
- Florida Bill Would Legally Recognize Blockchain Signatures, Smart Contracts – Would create a legal foundation for blockchain data and smart contracts in the USA.