- Novomatic Online/Greentube Exit Germany – Significant loss for the European gaming giant.
- Italy Launches Call For Tenders For iGaming Licenses – After months of delays, Italy has announced interested operators will have up to March 19th to submit their applications. There is a one-off fee of 200kEUR.
- Young Politicians in Switzerland Fighting For Liberalized iGaming – After relatively strict online gaming law was passed in Switzerland, young Swiss politicians are working to overturn and liberalize it.
- Offshore Betting Via Bitcoin is On The Rise – The gambling black market is cashing in on cryptocurrency.
- Penn National Sues Pennsylvania Over Casino Expansion – The lawsuit claims the expansion of gambling would cause significant and unique harm to its property.
- Comcast CEO’s Son & Gamer To Head Company Owned Esports Team – Tucker Roberts will head the company’s new Philadelphia esports team in the Overwatch league.
- Overwatch League Will Stream on Twitch – Multi-year media rights deal struck between OL and Twitch.
- TSM Reportedly Receive Major Investment from Bessemer Ventures as Part of New Funding Round – Reported at $25m, valuing business over $100m.