- Four Reasons 2017 Was an Incredible Year for Online Gambling – Forward progress for the “young” industry in the US.
- New Kentucky Bill Would Legalize Casinos, Possibly Sports Betting – Sure to be contentious in the ‘horse racing’ state.
- How an Esports Startup Plans to Help Millennials Pursue Their Passion – Dreamteam is the first esports recruitment and management network, and is built on the blockchain like many other esports startups.
- Unikrn Leaving Australian Market – Eyeing European expansion.
- Why J-Lo and Gillette Want a Piece of Esports – “They see the potential”
- Top 10 Games of 2017 Based on Distributive Earnings – DOTA2 tops the list for esports prizes at $38m.
- Bitcoin is the Perfect Bubble, But Blockchain is a Remarkable Solution – Wired interviews Yanis Varofakis, Greece’s minister of finance.
- Wikipedia Cofounder to Put Encyclopedia on Blockchain– Wikipedia getting into the game.