- Blurring The Lines on What is “Legal Sports Betting” In the US Will Continue Without Action – DFS products continue to push the envelope, new product ‘DraftEasy’ is a parlay-pick’em-house-banked model.
- Breaking Down the PA iGaming Market: SugarHouse Casino – Latest installment in Steve Ruddock’s series.
- Ohio Legalizes Fantasy Sports – Kasich signs bill, Ohio becomes 18th state with law.
- DFS College Football is Back – Boom Fantasy has decided to shake things up for the CFB postseason, a move that is sure to get them into headlines and hot water.
- Ladbrokes Coral Agrees to a $5.3b Takeover by GVC – Acquisition is expected to be completed no later than Q2 2018.
- FanDuel Rolls Out NBA League Pass Integration and New Game Format – DFS continues to evolve…
- The Ripple Effect of the Online Gambling Industry – HuffPost article about iGaming in the mainstream
- Rhode Island to Consider Online Casino Gambling – Senate Finance Chairman William Conley said lawmakers should look at regulation seriously.
- How Top Brands Are Joining the Esports Party – HuffPost article presents a guide about how non-endemic brands can join in on the action.
- Long Island Iced Tea Shares Went Gangbusters After Changing Name to Long Blockchain – Apparently changing your company’s name to ‘blockchain’ anything will increase its value.
- VIABET is a Blockchain Casino – The platform is running a ICO, will allow users to ‘become the casino’